Laundry Service Agreement
This is a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between the signatory below (“Student”) and Wake Wash, LLC (“Wake Wash”) for services pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below.
Wake Wash provides Student access to pick-up, drop-off, wash, fold, and dry-cleaning services (“Laundry Services”) as follows:
Fee, Schedule, and Laundry Handling.
- Student agrees to pay Wake Wash the following service fees:
- Weekly Delivery/Full Year- $995, Weekly Delivery/Semester-$530
- Dry Cleaning/Full Year-$150 with monthly invoices, Dry Cleaning/Semester-$70 with monthly invoices
LIABILITY AND WARRANTY.
WAKE WASH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. STUDENT HEREBY RELEASES WAKE WASH FROM ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS, CLAIM, FEES, AND DAMAGES, THAT MAY ARISE OR COME TO BE, AND FURTHER AGREES TO HOLD WAKE WASH HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR STUDENT PROCURING THE LAUNDRY SERVICES.
- Wake Wash shall not be held liable for clothing that bleeds, shrinks, or otherwise changes in any way or that is damaged (collectively, “Damaged”) because of the Laundry Services provided by this Agreement.
- Wake Wash does not guarantee removal of all stains.
- Wake Wash shall not responsible for checking handling instructions that may be affixed to Student’s articles of clothing.
- Wake Wash shall not be responsible for lost articles of clothing.
- Student shall remove all personal items from articles of clothing prior to pick up.
- Wake Wash shall not responsible for loss of or damage to any of Student’s personal items placed with articles of clothing to receive Laundry Services.
- Wake Wash shall not responsible for any loss, damage or theft to Student’s property which have been placed for pick up or dropped off.
- Wake Wash reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason.
- This Agreement shall remain in effective from year-to-year until terminated by Wake Wash.
PAYMENT AND ADDITIONAL FEES.
- Student shall pay for Laundry Services in advance of service being rendered (“Advance”). Upon Student’s Advance being charged 75% or greater, Wake Wash has the right to order Student to refill the Advance, or a portion thereof in Wake Wash’s absolutely and sole discretion, prior to additional Laundry Services being rendered.
- All invoices to Student, whether for an Advance or outstanding fees, shall be paid within 14 calendar days of Wake Wash sending the invoice to Student. All outstanding balances for services rendered that remain unpaid after 14 calendar days of invoice having been sent to Student, shall be subject to and accumulate a 1.5% interest charge per month.
- The unused portion of the Advance shall be returned to Student within 30 calendar days of the completion of the Wake Forest University full academic year. The return of an unused portion of the advance shall not constitute a termination of this Agreement.
- If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement.
- Any notice or invoice sent to the email address below shall be deemed delivered to and received by Student.
- Student gives permission to be contacted by telephone, mobile phone, and text messaging for purposes of important announcements, laundry pick-up reminders, and questions relating to Laundry Services.
- The failure of Wake Wash to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or to exercise any right arising out of this Agreement shall neither impair that provision or right nor constitute a waiver of that provision or right, in whole or in part, in that instance or in any other instance.
- This Agreement constitutes the complete, exclusive, and entire agreement between Student and Wake Wash.
- This Agreement cannot be modified unless in writing. Wake Wash reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Notice of any change shall be deemed made if, but not limited to, an email is sent to the email address provided below, or posted on the Wake Wash website www.wakewashwfu.com
- This Agreement shall be governed by North Carolina law, with venue and jurisdiction proper exclusively in North Carolina.
By using Wake Wash Laundry Services, or paying an Advance or fee for Wake Wash Laundry Service you accept and agree to the legally binding terms and conditions set forth above.